Pages

11.15.2010

Back from my Trip!

I'm back from my four day trip to see my boyfriend .. sad! I miss him already. What a great time we had though! The Marine Corps Ball was a blast and I loved getting all dressed up. I haven't had that excuse since senior prom! The Tan Tar A resort in Osage Beach, Missouri was gorgeous and I only hope we can go back in the summer some day to enjoy everything it has to offer. He introduced me to his buddies from school and we met their dates, and we all sat together for dinner and conversation. Although we didn't dance a whole lot, it was definitely a night to remember :)


The only downside of the trip of which I'm unhappy about - United lost my baggage on the way home. I flew out of St. Louis last evening, and into Chicago. My flight out of Chicago to home was literally one gate away from the one I came into. I'm hoping it just got stuck on a cart that went across the airport without them realizing it didn't have to go very far. My layover was only 50 minutes long. This happened just when I thought they had redeemed themselves from last time I traveled with them, because they actually got me home on time as opposed to nearly two hours late. Edit: Yay! The luggage showed up and is back in my possession - everything is accounted for as far as I can tell. Relief!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Once again, thank you Veterans for everything you do - and Happy birthday Marine Corps!

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture and you look gorgeous might I say! I'm glad you got your luggage back. That is always a fear of mine when I fly!

    ReplyDelete