Pages

12.02.2010

Chewy

I've been kinda absent in the blog-world lately, so I"m sorry about that!

Two days ago my beloved dog was put to sleep :( I'm heartbroken. I haven't gotten over when my first dog passed four years ago, now I have another to deal with. The saddest thing about it is I wasn't given the chance to say goodbye to him. I didn't my parents were bringing him into the vet until I got home and he wasn't here. That is what is so hard for me to deal with. I'm devastated! :(

Rest in Peace Chewy. Aka Chewboo, Stinkerbutt, Choo Choo. I love you Puppers!

1 comment:

  1. I am so so very sorry. I lost Luna unexpectedly almost 3 months ago and still cry over it. It is so hard to loose a pet because they are so much more than just a pet, they are family and a companion. Your Chew boo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete