Did you hear? Packers are going to the Super Bowl! I've been a Packer fan for life, and so has C. We were watching the game at our house with his brother and I would be willing to bet they could have heard us all the way to Solider Field!
Otherwise, there's not much to update. We will be purchasing a desk for the office tomorrow so I will finally be able to set my desktop up and get everything organized! I have started brainstorming the idea to possible open an Etsy shop in the near future. I have a ton of ideas, with plenty of inspiration just from browsing the web, and am almost certain I know what I want to name it. That will be announced if I officially "open for business" ! I want to offer graphic design and crochet products in the same place, and somehow merge the two together. Once we get that desk, I'll be ready to get started on branding myself and designing a logo/business card :)
Will keep you posted! Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment