My New Year's "resolution" is to run my first 5k. Then, to just make it a part of my life.. Once upon a time in high school, I was a pretty good runner and I regret that I ever let myself fall out of the level of conditioning I was in while at college. But, it happens. I don't think I've ran 3 miles consecutively since HS, but I know I want to do it again. There is something peaceful about running, once you are in running shape. It's the getting back into running shape thing that's been such a huge challenge for me since then.
Anyway, what my point of this entry was to say that I plan on buying myself a new pair of running shoes soon and getting back out on the pavement.
I can do it!
Here are the shoes I have in mind to try on:
| Nike Free's |
Here are the races I'd really like to run this year:
May 14th - Run for the Warriors
Sept 4th - Ed Hansen Memorial Run
This list will be updated as I find more to add.
I give you prop's I am an awful distance runner! Good luck keep us updated : )
ReplyDelete