Honestly, I don't think this month could be
any better than it has been. First, Packers won the Super Bowl (Yay!), then we adopted our stinker of a dog, Nala. On Valentine's Day, I was offered my first design job! I had been holding off on mentioning it on here because I didn't want to jinx myself, but I am so ecstatic! I really cannot imagine a better job for myself here. It is on base and I will be working with/for the Marines.. I'm so excited/anxious/ready to begin next week :) This is the perfect opportunity for me to really get involved and do what I love at the same time.
Huge sigh or relief, as well.
Things are just falling into place for C. and I, and we couldn't be happier.
One of my friends from home (a Marine reservist) came down to visit her boyfriend who is stationed here and they got engaged! We all went out to dinner Friday night and they were engaged on Saturday. I'm so happy for them. The wedding is in August. She will make such a beautiful bride.
Unfortunately, I must cut the entry short (eyelids are droopy) .. but I will leave you with a picture of Nala girl.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment